Caring for you in the safety and comfort of your own Home
Live In Care
We are committed to providing you with care of the highest quality possible in the comfort and safety of your own home. We know that having a stranger in your home can be worrying that’s why we do everything possible we can to select the carer we think will best suit your situation. Our team will always visit you in your home so that we understand your needs and work with you or relatives in developing your care plan. We use this information to help achieve compatibility between you and your carer.
We aim to provide you with the highest quality of care possible which is safe and adequate. To achieve this:
- We check all our carers with the Criminal Records Bureau
- We only provide you with carers with the skills necessary to meet your needs. We train our staff to the highest standards that are required to provide you with an exceptional care service.
- We have monitoring processes which will ensure that both you and your carer are well supported.
- We provide our carers with on-going training as we as support them through NVQ qualifications for those who do not have this qualification.
- Your carer can stay with you for as long as you need them
- The service you will receive is tailored to meet you specific needs and preferences
- We value your feedback and we will respond promptly to your feedback. We will be communicating with you regularly to ensure that our service is still relevant to your needs.
- We have an easy to understand complaints procedure which gives you clear process to follow of you are not happy with the level of care we are providing you with.
We are committed to closely working with you and/or your family to discuss, understand and assess your individual needs and develop a care plan that best meet your needs. Our quality control procedures helps us to respond promptly to the changes in your needs as well as adapt your care plan and our work practices to your needs with the minimum of fuss.
A typical care plan could include:
- Personal care which include
- Assisting service users to get up
- Assisting service user to go to bed
- Dressing and undressing
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Assistance with eating and drinking
- Toileting and continence care
- Moving and handling
- Supervision of medication
- Practical care which include
- Making or changing beds
- Assisting with laundry
- Preparing meals
- Lighting fires
We will provide you with short term or long term live in care-whatever you need to help you to continue to live comfortably in your own home. This could be maybe because you had an accident, you are now elderly and need more support than before for you to live an independent life, ill or maybe because you are recovering following hospitalisation or illness. Whatever your needs we will do our best to provide you with the care which will meet your circumstances.
How much will your care cost
You will only pay for the level of care that you need instead of a flat rate across the board. Our fees are always agreed with you before we start providing you with the service you will require.
Please contact us to discuss your needs further.